Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Very First Christmas Program



I had my very first Christmas Program Tuesday, December 12th; it was a lot of fun... I was a little scared at first in front of all those people but after awhile....I felt like a celebrity and it was cool!! First my class, (The Achievers) sang Jingle Bells, I got to be the one to ring the bells. Then my whole school sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas...by this time I was a pro and I liked to be up in front of the crowd! After all the singing was done we had m&m cookies and punch. The director at that point ran into the room and told all of us that Santa was there to see us... it was soooo exciting!!! However, I did not stay long, that Santa guy still kind of freaks me out! So mommy and I left!! All in all- it was really fun and lets be honest anytime I get a m&m cookie outta the deal I'm in!!!! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home